The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Attending Psychiatrist and/or Psychologist at Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute. The position will be filled at the Instructor to Full Professor level in a series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2016 or thereafter.
- MD or equivalent, board certified in Psychiatry, board certified or eligible in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California at time of appointment OR PhD or equivalent, completed predoctoral training in child and adolescent or developmental psychology or equivalent, completed postdoctoral training in child and adolescent or developmental psychology or equivalent, and licensed to practice psychology in California at the time of appointment
- Demonstrated clinical and educational experience, scholarship, and management skills in child and adolescent psychiatric services
- Demonstrated teaching ability
- Demonstrated interest, commitment, and cultural competence in working with culturally diverse patient population
- Serve as a Child and Adolescent Attending Psychiatrist or Psychologist
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational realms
- Engage in clinical scholarship
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees, and collaborate with training program directors in clinical curricular development for medical students, residents, psychology interns, postdoctoral fellows, or graduate students in a variety of disciplines
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00624.