The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Attending Psychiatrists/Psychologists for adult psychiatric services at UCSF Health. These positions will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2017 or thereafter.
- MD or equivalent, board certified or board-eligible in psychiatry, and licensed to practice medicine in California at the time of appointment OR PhD in psychology or equivalent, postdoctoral training in psychology or equivalent, and licensed to practice psychology in California at the time of appointment
- Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
- Provide inpatient and consultation-liaison psychiatry services
- Perform direct clinical care
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00700.