The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a VA Research Psychologist. This is a full-time position and will be filled at the Associate rank, in the In Residence series with a start date of September 1, 2016 or thereafter.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed to practice psychology in California
- Postdoctoral research training
- At least 10 years of experience in the VA Healthcare System and a complex academic health system
- Expertise in evidence-based psychotherapy for posttraumatic stress disorder
- Track record of research grant funding and peer reviewed publications
- Track record in supervising, teaching and mentoring of trainees in clinical service environments
- Demonstrated leadership experience in complex clinical systems
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse trainee and patient populations
- Provide direct patient care, including administering evidence-based psychotherapy and mental health evaluations in an integrated care clinical setting
- Develop an actively funded research program
- Educate UCSF and VA Healthcare System professional trainees through teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Participate in departmental, university, and/or public service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00894.