The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for faculty Clinical Psychologists at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. We serve as the City and County of San Francisco safety net public hospital and work predominantly with underserved populations. Openings for hospital based and community treatment services, for both adult and children are often available and will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience. Additional details regarding these opportunities are available upon request.
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited graduate program
- Licensed by the California Board of Psychology at the time of appointment
- Demonstrated clinical and administrative skills in conjunction with educational and/or research experience with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator or clinician-researcher
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations
- Perform direct clinical care
- Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01185.