UCSF Health is currently recruiting for a psychologist position in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. This position will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience, with an anticipated start date of January 1, 2021 or thereafter.
- PhD in psychology or equivalent, postdoctoral training in psychology or equivalent, and licensed to practice medicine in California at the time of appointment
- Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
- Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse populations
- Applicant's materials must list (pending) qualifications upon application submission
- Applicants must meet all of the requirements by the time of hire
- Providing inpatient and/or consultation-liaison psychiatry services
- Providing outpatient services — including psychiatry resident clinic supervision and/or direct clinical care
- Providing outpatient services within an embedded clinic model
- Participating in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
- Engaging in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
- Participating in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03069, with a CV, cover letter, and a statement of contributions to diversity.