The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco is seeking an experienced child clinical psychologist. The selected candidate will be appointed to a full- time position at the Associate rank in the Clinical X series.
Faculty in the Clinical X series are salaried appointees in the health sciences who teach, participate in patient care, and may participate in University and/or public service and scholarly and/or creative activities. Faculty in this series teach the application of basic sciences and the mastery of clinical procedures in all areas concerned with the care of patients. The faculty member will supervise and teach residents, fellows and medical students.
- PhD in clinical psychology and licensed to practice therapy in California
- Demonstrated educational, clinical, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as an educator-clinician, curriculum and intervention development and dissemination of evidence-based practices
- Demonstrated competence in diversity and equity-informed practice as applied to teaching, scholarly activities, and clinical work
- Over 10 years of experience as a provider and supervisor of child-parent psychotherapy (CPP)
- Rostered trainer in CPP with at least two years of experience training
- Develop, publish and disseminate trauma-informed interventions, curricula, and training materials for trauma in early childhood
- Participate in teaching, supervision, and assessment of trainees
- Leadership role on the CPP Dissemination Team supporting trainers and systems around the country in disseminating CPP through learning collaboratives and agency sustainability trainings
- Author grants to support CPP dissemination and implementation infrastructure
- Lead research team and mentor interns and post-doctoral fellows
- Write scholarly articles about trauma in early childhood and training materials that support the dissemination and implementation of CPP
- Participate in departmental, university, and public service
- Perform direct service as needed to inform teaching, mentoring, and development and dissemination of clinical interventions
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03216, with a CV, cover letter, and a statement of contributions to diversity.