The UCSF Path Program (formerly the Early Psychosis Program) is a strength-based comprehensive treatment program for young people and their families who are at risk of developing psychosis or experience a first episode of psychosis. We are focused on empowering, educating, and fostering independence in the recovery process based on resiliency and social skill building in a collaborative treatment team setting.
- Daniel Mathalon, PhD, MD - Executive Medical Director
- Demian Rose, MD, PhD - Medical Director
- Vikaas Sohal, MD, PhD - Attending Psychiatric Physician
- Devanand Manoli, MD, PhD - Child Psychiatric Attending
- Gabriella Moreno, MSW, LCSW - Recovery Services Director
- Shoshana Green, LMFT - Psychotherapist
- Itzel Lopez, LMFT - Psychotherapist and Intake Coordinator
- Chris Perry, LMFT
- Matthew Settle, NP, MS, PMHNP-BC
Questions? Interested in scheduling an appointment?
Please contact Itzel "Izzy" Lopez, LMFT
Phone: (415) 476-7278
Email: [email protected]
Address: 401 Parnassus Ave., San Francisco, CA, 94143